Child of the Week
Our special Child of the Week celebrations are here! The Child of the Week schedule is printed at the bottom of this note. During your child’s week as our featured student, you are invited to do any or all of the suggested items.
- I will send home a cut-out of a child. Please decorate this as a family to show things that are important to your child as well as his/her likes and interests.
- Your child may bring in 3 items that are important in his/her life. I will send home a special bag in which to put the items. We will display these items at school during the week.
- If you would like to send in a special snack for the class, you are welcome to do so.
- Your family is invited to come to school sometime during the week. You may share something special about your family, read a favorite story, do a simple craft, bring your pet to school or anything else you might like to share. Please let me know when you would like to come and what you would like to do while you are here. If you are unable to come, perhaps another relative or family friend could come in your place.
- Your child may bring in a favorite book for me to read.
- A favorite stuffed animal is welcome to join your child at school during this special week.
I hope this is a memorable week for your child. It is wonderful to celebrate each child, knowing that God has made us each very special and unique. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Week of: Student
February 6th Adrianne
February 13th Ava
February 20th Adam
February 27th Katherine
March 5th Nathan
March 12th Autumn
March 19th Jake
March 26th Cole
April 23rd Margit
April 30th Sienna